Haltech Elite 2500 + Subaru WRX MY06-07 Plug 'n' Play Adaptor Harness Kit
If you are using a factory harness and are after an easy ECU upgrade, take a look at Haltech Plug'n'Play Adaptor Kits. These adaptors plug directly into your Haltech ECU and have a set of factory connectors on the other side which plug straight into the factory harness.
- A simple Haltech Plug'n'Play product that allows you to be up and running in just a few hours.
- The quick start guide will walk you through installation of the Haltech Plug'n'Play adaptor into your vehicle.
- The guide is accompanied by the full ECU manual and Software located on the CD or USB key provided with the ECU to refer to while completing your installation and configuration.
Haltech's Elite 2500 ECU takes the art of engine calibration to a whole new level. Featuring a robust environmentally sealed waterproof case, drive by wire throttle control, intake and exhaust cam control, short term and long term map learning, dual channel knock control, and much more, the Elite 2500 ECU provides engine calibrators the tools they need to get the job done right. Alongside the Elite 2500 ECU is the Elite Software Programmer (ESP) that brings levels of functionality and user friendliness never seen before in an engine control package. Together they offer true cutting edge technology to tuners and performance enthusiasts worldwide.
- Supports 1 to 12 Cylinder engines
- 2 to 4 Rotor engines
- Normally aspirated or forced induction
- Load sensing by Throttle Position (TPS), Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) or Mass Air Flow (MAF)
- Staged, Sequential, semi sequential, batch or multipoint injection patterns
- Distributor ignition systems, multi-coil systems, expand CDI range or Haltech Multiplex CDI systems
- Connect to a wide range of display dashes and expansion devices via CAN.
- Waterproof Case (With Pocket Cover Fitted)
- 8 x Fuel Injection Outputs
- 8 x Ignition Outputs
- 12 x Digital Outputs
- 10 x Analogue Voltage Inputs
- 4 x Synchronised Pulsed Inputs
- 4 x Dedicated inputs (Dual Knock, ignition Switch & onboard MAP Sensor)
- 2 x Dedicated Engine Position Inputs with extensive trigger type support
- Up to 45 channels of Input & Output (I/O) expansion (via CAN)
- USB Laptop communication (Windows)
- ESP Calibration Software - Intuitive and easy to use
- This harness when installed in conjunction with a Haltech Elite ECU opens the door to virtually limitless performance modification and tuning of your vehicle.
- Fully programmable systems allow you to extract all the performance from your engine by delivering precisely the required amount of fuel and ignition timing that your engine requires for maximum output under all operating conditions.
- Drive by Wire Throttle Control (DBW) - Requires (2) user defined outputs & (4) user defined inputs
- Low Impedance Injector control with Programmable Injector Peak and Hold Currents & Programmable peak time
- Flex Fuel Function (Direct sensor input) - Tune your engines boost, fuel and ignition by ethanol content
- Flexible tuning setup for Petrol (Gasoline), LPG, Methanol and Ethanol allows you to simply select your fuel type
- Closed Loop 02 Control - Dual bank control for precise tuning (With optional external CAN O2 Wideband Controller Kit)
- Dual Channel Knock Control - Synchronised to engine position with high speed digital filtering for accurate detection
- Variable cam control - Independently control up to 4 camshafts - Requires a minimum of 1 user defined input & output per variable cam
- Closed Loop Idle Speed Control with learning for consistent idle stability Requires 1 or 2 user defined outputs (BAC type) or 4 user defined outputs (Stepper motor type)
- Long term learning (Auto tune) on fuel, ignition, cam, boost & idle control maps (up to 4D)
- On-board data logging - Up to 40 channels of logging at sample rates up to 5ms (200Hz) with 2MB of internal memory
- Laptop data logging -Data log all available channels directly to your laptop's hard drive for both tuning and diagnostics
- Dual CAN Bus communication for Haltech Dashes and expansion devices, Supported OEM CAN & OBDII (view live engine data & set and clear diagnostic trouble codes)
- Injection Stages: up to 4 with individual injector flow rates per injector
- 8 Injector drivers for 2 sequential stages on 4 cylinder & 3 rotor engines and up to 4 sequential stages on 2 rotor engines
- Anti-Lag/Rotational idle - for closed course racing, rally, circuit or drift. Build and maintain boost during closed throttle conditions
- Rolling Anti-Lag - lock to your current (or pre-set) RPM or road speed for roll racing or pit lane limiting
- Launch Control - Control your engines power delivery, RPM & boost for consistent performance at the start line
- Traction Control - Control your engines power output via mappable front vs rear axle or individual wheel speed slip.
- Tuning Table Resolution up to 32 x 32 x 8
- Limitless tuning flexibility -Tune your engine by a combination of 4D tuning tables combined with 3D per cylinder compensations and multiple user definable corrections
- tune by a combination of manifold pressure, throttle position, cam position, ethanol content, gear, road speed, race time, EGT, shock travel, ride height or any channel for ultimate flexibility - Dual mapping is a thing of the past.
- Per Cylinder Tuning Correction - 3D
- Wideband O2 - Connect up to 9 Channels via CAN expansion devices
- Thermocouples/EGT (Exhaust Gas Temperature) - Connect up to 12 Channels via external CAN expansion devices
- Engine Protection - Set advanced multi-level limits for sensors and protect your engine against common causes of failure
- Nitrous control with advanced programming of up to 6 stages of wet or dry nitrous kits with on/off delays & banked control options.
- fuel and ignition corrections for all stages.
- Boost Control -Intelligent 4D Closed loop, with learning, flexible user definable axis and 14 fully user definable boost target and duty cycle corrections.
- modes - example boost by gear, road speed, race timer, shock travel, ride height etc.
- Sequential turbo control
- CO2 Boost control, wastegate pressure & position, intake air bleed control (charge pipe wastegate) functionality for the hard-core racer
- Flat shift - Optimise your shifting precision via a combination of inputs such as a clutch switch or strain gauge.
- Shock Travel/Ride Height inputs allow dynamic tuning and data logging to assist in chassis development and power delivery
- Timer Functions - Use the combination of the race timer and 5 additional programmable timers for time based control of multiple engine parameters, power delivery and other user definable functions
- Trans brake function allows smooth and consistent control of start line staging (Bump or Creep)
- Optional Upgrade - Advanced Torque Management - A fully integrated driveshaft RPM target race function that provides the ultimate control and consistency for the serious drag racer, eliminating the need for costly external controllers
Shipping and Delivery We deliver products Australia wide using Couriers Please and Australia Post at a very competitive flat rate of $14.99* per order. *Please note, before we ship your products we reserve the right to contact you if the shipping costs for your specific order to your specific location is excessive. You will then be able to either cancel your order or accept an increased shipping fee. Due to new costs being introduced by couriers, we do not redeliver if there is a futile delivery attempt at your address. Your package will be held at your local depot available for pickup. Your package can be redelivered but it will be charged at a cost of $15/re-delivery and there is a 24 hour turnaround time for re-deliveries to be actioned by couriers. We always recommend that you put your business address as your delivery address to ensure successful delivery. Alternatively you can select ATL (Authority to Leave) in the checkout and your package will be left at your front door. Authority to leave - what does this mean? Our deliveries are tracked and require a signature on delivery. You can choose what happens if no one is at the shipping address when the courier attempts to deliver your order. If you choose 'yes' for 'Authority to leave' the courier will put the package in a safe place out of the weather according to your instructions. If you choose 'no' for 'Authority to leave' then the courier will put a card in your post box indicating which local post office (parcels shipped via Couriers Please or Australia Post only) or depot you can collect the package from. You will need to provide identification to collect from the post office/depot. Authority to leave terms & conditions By ticking the box or selecting 'yes' at the checkout page on the website, Sydney Performance Parts's agent will leave your parcel at your premises in accordance with your instructions. Please note that the driver does not require a signature often he/she will not try to obtain one so parcels may be delivered without knocking/ringing. You agree that the parcel is deemed received when left at your premises. Sydney Performance Parts, and contractors associated with the delivery, do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage which results from this Authority to Leave delivery method. You agree to release ‘Sydney Performance Parts and Tyres’ from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses, including financial and other consequential losses, made, suffered or incurred by you or any other person or entity as a result of this Authority to Leave. If you do not give ‘Sydney Performance Parts and Tyres’ Authority to Leave, you will have to be at your premises in order for the delivery to occur. In stock orders are dispatched same-day if ordered before 2:00pm otherwise following business day if after 2:00pm. Out of stock orders shipping will range between 1-7 days based on the origin of the product. Any orders longer than 7 days will be discussed with you either by phone/email. Domestic shipping times are estimated at between 1-5 business days depending on your location within Australia. Use the tracking information supplied by Sydney Performance Parts and Tyres for accurate ETA's. Shipping destinations Couriers Please and Australia Post ships goods Australia wide and we use Australia Post to ship internationally. If your delivery address is outside of Australia, you may have to pay import duties and taxes, which are levied once the shipment reaches your country. All international shipments may be subject to cross-border inspections by customs authorities while customs policies vary widely country to country. You must meet any additional charges for customs clearance and we recommend that you contact your local customs office for further information. Shipping timing Our new state of the art website is also our stock control system. This means that the stock is instantly updated as sales are made. You can be sure that if its in stock online, we will ship your order immediately. We ensure that all products in stock are posted within 1 working day of receipt of an order. An automated email will be sent to your email confirming shipping and tracking information once the order has shipped. Any orders including a back-ordered product will ship out in full once all products are in stock. To arrange a split delivery please contact us. To check ETA of back-ordered products you can log into your account on our website.